GNSI 2019 Conference: June 30 – July 6, 2019
Host Venue: University of Queensland, St. Lucia Campus
Registration is Now Open! Click here to register online.
All prices are in Australian Dollars. Currency Calculator
Core Conference - Full Registration: Includes all activities Sunday morning to Wednesday evening, including the business lunch and banquet, but excluding workshops and field trips. Meals other than the business lunch and banquet must be purchased separately. Please see the Meals section below for more information. Housing choices are listed under the Housing section.
Early bird: Register before 11:59pm PDT on May 17, 2019 (US) / 11:59pm EST May 18, 2019 (AUS)
Early bird discount will be automatically subtracted at checkout.
- GNSI member or resident of Australia or New Zealand: $550
- Non-GNSI member: $620
Regular: Register between May 18, 2019 (US) / May 19, 2019 (AUS) - June 7, 2019 (US) / June 8, 2019 (AUS)
- GNSI member: $650
- Non-GNSI member: $720
Full Registration will close June 7, 2019 (US) / June 8, 2019 (AUS). After this date, only Day and Guest Registration will remain available.
Day and Guest Registration
Core Conference - Day Registration: Sunday, June 30 through Wednesday, July 3. Includes all activities as Core Full Registration, except the annual banquet Wednesday evening (available for an additional charge). Tuesday’s business lunch is included. All other meals, housing, field trips, and workshops are not included.
Day Registration will remain open after Full Registration closes. Day registration is subject to close if facility seating capacities reach their limits, but will otherwise remain open until the conference is underway.
- GNSI member: $210 per day
- Non-GNSI member: $250 per day
Guest Registration: Sunday, June 30 through Wednesday, July 3. Bring a friend, spouse, or significant other to enjoy the fun evening events!
- Guest & non-residential morning tea and Lunch: $21
- Guest & non-residential delegate dinner: $18
- Guest ticket for Banquet 3 July: $60
Available lodging options:
- 3 x Apartments @ $145 per night (single use) including full board OR $205 per night twin share with full board for 2 people.
- 5 x Single rooms with their own ensuite* @ $125 per night including full board
- 5 x Single rooms with shared ensuite @ $119 per night including full board
- 6 of the above rooms have double beds.
- 130 x Single rooms with shared facilities available @ $108 per night including full board.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in your accommodation fee. All meals will be in the Harriet Marks dining hall.
Non-residential guests will be able to purchase meals during the online registration process:
- Breakfast AUD$15
- Lunch AUD$16
- Dinner AUD$18
Workshops and Field Trips
Workshops and field trips are an additional fee on top of core conference registration.
Workshops: The price of each workshop varies, but guidelines are listed below. Pre-registration is required.
- $70 and up for a half day (priced individually depending on materials requirements)
- $140 and up full day (priced individually depending on materials requirements)
Field Trips: The price of each adventure varies, but average as listed below. Pre-registration is required.
- $25 - $240 depending on the length/location/entry fees for the event